We'll beat any price you find by 10% before purchase or
110% after purchase Guarantee -- Lowest Price Anywhere!
We'll beat any Price on Immunocal Platinum you find by 10%! We are so certain that we have the absolute lowest price on the Internet that We Will beat any Price you find by 10% !! We GUARANTEE Ours is the LOWEST PRICE FOR A FULL 30 DAYS AFTER Your Purchase with us. THIS IS the lowest pricing on Immunocal Platinum ; if you Find a lower price by any authorized merchant on the net within 30 days of your purchase with us, send us the URL and and we will refund 110% of the difference. That's how much we value you as a customer! You can't beat that for great customer service.
Buy Here with Confidence that you have found the lowest price anywhere!
Considering Buying Immunocal or Immunocal Platinum elsewhere?
Don't. We'll beat any price you find online.
|Site Security Confirmed|
Buy Immunocal Platinum at Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Just Click "ADD TO CART" - you'll be taken to Our Secure Ecommerce Server. Then, On that NEXT PAGE, change your quantity to reflect these discounts!
The retail price of Immunocal Platinum is $141.14 per box, Our Price:$99.95 per box,2 boxes:$89.95 per box (the best customer price from the manufacturer is $113.14 (20% discount).) Our (temporary overstock) prices are:
- 1 box of Immunocal Platinum: $99.95 per box (30% BELOW USA retail price)
- 2 boxes: $89.95 per box (this is $10.00 BELOW the USA wholesale price)
- 3 to 9 boxes: $88.95 per box (below wholesale, supplies are limited)
- 10-11 boxes: $87.95 per box and get a free vortex mixer valued at $11.95
- 12 or more boxes: $86.95 per box + free vortex mixer (save over $560.00)
- No state tax, (we have already paid the state tax on this product, and we do not charge you the tax).
- Guaranteed lowest shipping charges...30% lower than the manufacturer's shipping charges.
- All Immunocal is fresh and is expiry dated November 30, 2016 or later.
- Call 614-264-1755 for unadvertized specials.
- We are selling at a loss on all purchases. We are shipping below our shipping cost. This sale will continue only as long as supplies last.
Looking for the Original Immunocal?
- One box of Immunocal is 30% discounted at $69.95
- 2 to 9 boxes are (30% discount, below USA wholesale price) or $68.95 per box
- 10 to 11 boxes are (32% discount, below USA wholesale price) $68.95 each and include a free vortex mixer
- 12 or more boxes (34% discount, below USA wholesale price) $67.95 each include a free vortex mixer
- We have already paid state tax on this product and do NOT charge you state tax
- We are shipping below our shipping costs. These are our lowest shipping costs since 1997.
- we are selling below our wholesale acquisition price and are losing money on all orders, so we reserve the right to limit quantities.
- This sale will end when supplies on hand are exhausted.
- All Immunocal is fresh and is expiry dated February 28, 2017 or later.
More than 100,000 people use Immunocal Patented Bioactive Whey Protein Isolate with results that keep them buying immunocal month after month, year after year.
Immunocal is Clincally Proven to boost Glutathione levels. Only Immunocal is listed in the Physician's Desk Reference as something for Doctors to prescribe to Patients.
Each cell in your body has between 12 and 22 thousand Mitochondria power plants inside them. Glutathione Boost their energy, making each cell more energetic and productive.
Production of Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein meets or exceeds the requirements of the USDA for dairy products.
The total bacterial count is less than 1000/g with no detectable pathogens and/or antibiotics.
The whey protein concentrate (WPC) marketed as Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein has been tested in hundreds of laboratory experiments on mice (20% in formula diets) from 1980 to 1992 without any signs of toxicity. WPC fed mice were not distinguishable from controls, in terms of growth rate, hair appearance, serum protein, etc.
Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein has also been administered in clinical trials in adults and children in doses varying from 10g to 40g per day without side effects. In addition, Immunocal Bioactive Whey Protein is sold in Canada, the United States, Europe, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan and other countries to thousands of customers and no clinically relevant complications have been reported.
Immunocal is Listed in the Physicians Desk Reference and recommended for Doctors to Prescribe it.
You can read it at: http://www.pdr.net/full-prescribing-information/immunocal?druglabelid=257
Here's an Exceprt:
IMMUNOCAL Nutraceutical - Glutathione precursor (Bonded cysteine™ supplement) - Powder Sachets
DESCRIPTION and CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
IMMUNOCAL® is a specially formulated undenatured whey protein isolate. It holds several patents in the USA and worldwide and is listed by the FDA in the category of GRAS (generally recognized as safe). It assists the body in maintaining optimal concentrations of glutathione (GSH) by supplying the precursors required for intracellular glutathione synthesis. It is clinically proven to raise glutathione values.
Glutathione is a tripeptide made intracellularly from its constituent amino acids L-glutamate, L-cysteine and glycine. The sulfhydryl (thiol) group (SH) of cysteine is responsible for the biological activity of glutathione. Provision of this amino acid is the rate-limiting factor in glutathione synthesis by the cells since bioavailable cysteine is relatively rare in foodstuffs.
Immunocal® is a bovine whey protein isolate specially prepared so as to provide a rich source of bioavailable cysteine. Immunocal® can thus be viewed as a cysteine delivery system.
The disulphide bond in cystine is pepsin and trypsin resistant but may be split by heat, low pH or mechanical stress releasing free cysteine. When subject to heat or shearing forces (inherent in most extraction processes), the fragile disulfide bonds within the peptides are broken and the bioavailablility of cysteine is greatly diminished.
Glutathione is a tightly regulated intracellular constituent and is limited in its production by negative feedback inhibition of its own synthesis through the enzyme gamma-glutamylcysteine synthetase, thus greatly minimizing any possibility of overdosage.
* 21 Code of Federal Regulations §184.1979c affirms whey protein concentrates as GRAS and the FDA has determined there are no questions regarding safety for human consumption. REFERENCES
1. Bounous G, Stevenson MM, Kongshavn PAL. Influence of dietary lactalbumin hydrolysate on the immune system of mice and resistance to Salmonellosis. J Infect Dis 144: 281, 1981.
2. Bounous G, Letourneau L, Kongshavn PAL. Influence of dietary protein type on the immune system of mice. J Nutr 113: 1415-21, 1983.
3. Bounous G, Kongshavn PAL. Influence of protein type in nutritionally adequate diets on the development of immunity. In: Absorption and Utilisation of Amino Acids. M. Friedman (Ed.). Boca Raton, Florida: CRC Press, vol. 2, 219-32, 1989.
4. Bounous G., Batist G, Gold P. Immunoenhancing property of dietary whey protein in mice: role of glutathione. Clin Invest Med 12: 154-61, 1989.
5. Bounous G, Shenouda N, Kongshavn PAL, Osmond DG. Mechanism of altered B-cell response induced by changes in dietary protein type in mice. J Nutr 115: 1409-17, 1985.
6. Bounous G, Papenburg R, Kongshavn PAL, Gold P., Fleiszer D. Dietary whey protein inhibits the development of dimethylhydrazine-induced malignancy. Clin Invest Med 11: 213-7, 1988.
7. Papenburg R, Bounous G, Fleiszer D, Gold P. Dietary milk proteins inhibit the development of dimethylhydrazine-induced malignancy. Tumor Biol 11: 129-136, 1990.
8. Bounous G., Batist G., Gold P. Whey proteins in cancer prevention. Cancer letters 57, 91-94, 1991.
9. Bounous G, Baruchel S, Falutz J, Gold P. Whey proteins as a food supplement in HIV seropositive individuals. Clin Invest Med 16: 204-209, 1993.
10 Baruchel S, Viau G, Olivier R, Bounous G, Wainberg M.A. – Nutriceutical Modulation of Glutathione with a Humanised Native Milk Serum Protein Isolate, [Immunocal].
11. Application in AIDS and Cancer. In: Oxidative Stress in Cancer, AIDS, and Neurodegenerative Diseases. Ed. L. Montagnier, Olivier R., Pasquier C. Publ Dekker M., New York, 447-461, 1998.
12. Lands L, Grey VL, Smountas AA. The Effect of Supplementation with a Cysteine Donor on Muscular Performance. Journal of Applied Physiology Vol. 87: 1381-1385, 1999.
13 Lotian B, Grey V, Kimof RJ, Lands L. Treatment of Obstructive Airway Disease with a Cysteine Donor Protein Supplement: A Case Report. Chest; 117: 914-916, 2000.
IMMUNOCAL Glutathione-Enhancing Bioactive Whey Protein
Nutrition Advisor, LLC
8815 Tayport Drive, Dublin, OH 43017